Talks In Depth is a free resource To Get Started With WordPress From Beginning with easy to follow, step by step guide to building a complete website using WordPress.
What You Will Learn From Here?
- You will be able to set up and manage domain name registrations for your site.
- You will be able to set up and manage a hosting account.
- You will have a thorough understanding of how to set up WordPress within your Web hosting account.
- You will be able to create and configure a fully functional WordPress driven blog and website from scratch.
- You will have a thorough understanding of WordPress settings require for your website.
- You will have a thorough understanding of how to structure WordPress to fit your website’s needs.
- You will be able to customize Your WordPress site visually and functionally.
- You will be able to set up users in WordPress and assign appropriate permissions to allow generating content or managing content.
- You will be able to manage content within a WordPress website and have a thorough understanding of how it will work and flow.
- The main goal of this site to help WordPress Beginner get WordPress working, setup, without prior WordPress experience.
- Basics techniques about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), to grow a visibility in organic search engine results for your WordPress Site.
- Also, basic information on Affiliate Marketing to generate extra income for your website.
Basic Requirements To Create Your WordPress Site:
Following are the basic requirements that need to create a WordPress Website
- Computer with internet connection
- Domain Name
- Web Hosting
The Basic Steps To Get Started With WordPress From Beginning shows you how to set up and build a complete website with WordPress software. This is an easy to follow, simple and straightforward guide that takes you through the process of making a complete, fully functional and professional WordPress website, for any purpose, like affiliate programme, e-commerce site or starts blogging as a WordPress beginner.
Even if you don’t have or know how to obtain a domain name for a website, I show you how to go from the beginning of getting a domain name for your site, all the way to going live with an easy to manage, a great looking complete website using WordPress.
In this comprehensive, very easy to follow step-by-step WordPress for beginners guide you’ll learn:
- How to set up and configure a domain name for your WordPress site.
- How to set up and configure a web hosting account.
- How to install and setup WordPress Software on your hosting account.
- How to customize WordPress into a fully functional website.
- How to use Plugins in WordPress to enhance the functionality of your site’s capabilities.
- What each setting in WordPress is for and how to configure the settings to make your website work exactly how you desire it to
- How to thoroughly test your new WordPress website and fix issues
- Going Live with WordPress and your site
- techniques about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), to grow a visibility of your WordPress site in organic search engine.
- Tips about Affiliate Marketing to additional earning for your WordPress.
This course is broken down into four (4) easy to digest sections, each with several videos where I take you steps by step through the entire process of setting up a fully functional website using WordPress. The course is designed with the WordPress beginner in mind, but we also cover some sections for the total domain and website beginner, showing you every step in creating a domain name, hosting, and all the steps to installing and setting up WordPress and customizing it to your liking. This course contains the following section.
- WordPress Beginner: In this section, we cover all topic related to building websites like searching of a domain name, web hosting, WordPress installation, and customization of WordPress
- SEO: This section covers the topics about the visibility of your site in search engine. This guide is designed to describe all areas of SEO—from finding the terms and phrases (keywords) that generate traffic to your website
- Affiliate Marketing: In this section, you learn about affiliate marketing tips, if you want to generate some extra income from your WordPress site
- Digital Marketing: In this section, we cover the basics of digital marketings for the promotion of your website
If you are a beginner at WordPress or even domains/hosting and website creation, you’ll benefit from this course immensely.
If you’re looking for a simple, step-by-step, beginner’s guide to setting up a blog or WordPress site, then this is definitely the course for you.
Who Can Get The Benefit Of This Course:
- This course is intended for beginners who don’t know how to install or configure WordPress site
- If you don’t know how to set up a website, this course is a perfect start for you!
- No experience with setting up a website, domain name, hosting, etc of any kind is needed.
- Anyone wanting to learn the basics of WordPress
- Anyone who wants to learn to setup of a WordPress site
- Anyone who wants to start a web hosting their own WordPress site.
- Anyone who wants to start their site and want to optimize it in the search engines.
- Anyone who wants to promote their site through online marketing.
You can send us your questions using our contact form, and we will answer your question directly. You can also personally call me or WhatsApp me on my mobile number mentioned at the top of right of this page.
As TalksInDepth is a free resource site, hence you can visit here any time.
Here is how to make sure that you never miss any of our new WordPress tutorials:
- Join Us On Facebook, Twitter, and GooglePlus
- Subscribe Our YouTube Channel: TalksInDepth
- Join Our Email List
Thank you for visiting TalksInDepth. We look forward to helping you to learn WordPress step by step with TalksInDepth.